Place of employment: Belgrade, Serbia. Application due date: October 04, 2017
Degordian is an independent digital production & marketing agency. The work in Degordian revolves around seeking new challenges. Take a look at how we turned it from passion to profession!
Our Community Management team currently consists of 10 creative social media enthusiasts who love to work hard and to party even harder. The main focus of this team is to constantly upgrade their knowledge about Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and other social networks, and to create social media strategies that build happy communities, engage fans with awesome posts and help brands have an ongoing conversation with their users. If you’re fluent in emoji, read on, because they’re looking for a new member of the team!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a student who loves all things social and wants to learn the ins and outs of managing social media accounts for various brands. We are on a quest to find a responsible and organised person who, alongside his or hers academic commitments, has the time and will to work, and to constantly explore new things in a dynamic environment. We want a curious, proactive and sociable person who functions well both as a single player and as a part of a team.
- Currently pursuing BA or MA
- Student employment contract
- Available to work at least 20 hours per week
- High level of interest in social media marketing
- High level of interest in creative writing and a knack for presenting ideas in a written manner
- Excellent knowledge of Serbian language spelling and grammar
- Excellent knowledge of English language spelling and grammar
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good teamwork skills
Extra points are awarded for:
- Experience with working on various social media channels
- Experience with working in an agency surrounding
What will you be doing:
- Community management – working on several social network profiles and pages
- Building and maintaining relationships with brands’ fans
- Creating monthly social media plans for various brands
- Taking part in brainstormings and creative processes
- Taking part in various research projects
- Social media analysis and reporting
- Cooperating with various teams
- Working in shifts according to a predefined schedule
If you think you fit the requirements, check out what we offer:
- A chance for personal and professional development in the field of social media and digital marketing
- An opportunity to work with a passionate, positive and ambitious team in an amazing work environment
- A team that cherishes togetherness, expertise and achievement
- A chance to learn more through various internal and external educations
- Team buildings with a great and playful crew
- A chance for some extra income
We’ll be honest. We ask for a lot, but we offer a lot. We have fun all the time, whether we’re working or not.
Your application should include:
- Your motivation expressed in a form of your choice. Surprise us. Tell us why would you like to be a member of our team.
Applications should be submitted in Serbian and/or English (optional). Please send all of the files in a PDF format.