Supporting team of solution engineers as well implementation specialists in their daily tasks, administration, customer requests and complaints, projects, sales, and many other tasks. ABS Coordinator Intern should grow knowledge in technology, sales, project management and marketing. In addition will assist in building strong relationships internally and externally.
- Provides support to Solutions Engineers & Implementation Specialists
- Handles requests from other departments
- Finds ways to optimize current operations, procedures and daily business
- Help in development of ABS trainings and manuals
- Assist in the execution of strategy
- Mandatory: Last year of studies, finished studies or master in next university types: telecommunications, computer science, electrical engineering, business administration, organizational sciences or similar
- Basic or better knowledge in MS Office
- Advantage if have project management knowledge
- Advantage if have valid driver license required
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
Please apply by June 30th 2017.